Friday, May 18, 2012

Staff Spotlight: Kailey!



What was your favorite part about being a counselor last summer?
My favorite part about being a counselor last year was watching how much each camper changed by the end of the week through making new friends and learning new things! It really shows that a week at Colman can make a huge difference in each camper’s life!


Why are you coming back this summer?
I am coming back this summer because camp is one of the best experiences I have ever had! So why not do it again! I absolutely loved being able to grow in a new environment and be able to just be myself around so many others who want to do the same
!

What are you looking forward to the most about this summer?
Seeing all of the returning staff members again and meeting all the new staff! I cannot wait to share everything Camp Colman has to offer with the newbies :-)


What is your favorite camp game/activity? Camp Song?
My favorite camp activities are DORK DANCES! I love rocking out in my geek chic and as for my favorite song, definitely the Alligator Song! ALLLLLLLLLLIGGAAAAAATORRRRRRRR!


What is your favorite food?
GOOP! This Camp Colman tradition is definitely my favorite food! It is the one thing I cannot live without when I am away from Colman and the one food I look forward to the most!!


Why should campers come back this summer?
Campers should come back this summer if they like playing new games, laughing a lot and if they enjoy having tons of fun! I can promise that this summer will have all of those things so all campers should come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please use appropriate judgement - campers of all ages visit our blogspot.